Re: [ft-devel] [Patch] CJK autofit/autohint blue zones

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [Patch] CJK autofit/autohint blue zones
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:28:12 +0900

Excuse me, could you give me some infos to check
the effect of you patch?

* a font showing the effect of the improvement
* the configuration of FreeType2
* the viewer and its configuration to show the glyphs
  (ftview, without embedded bitmap, with hinting, with anti-alias?)
* string/text to be shown by the viewer
  (the list of characters to calculate blue zones is it?)

Regards,
mpsuzuki