Re: [ft-devel] Any tool that visually present segments of autofit module

From: Just Fill Bugs
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Any tool that visually present segments of autofit module?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:06:07 +0800

On 04/20/2011 02:52 PM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
Are there any tool which visually present segments of autofit
module?  Something like stems shown in the glyph view of fontforge.

No, but I'll probably add this to ftgrid since it would be helpful for
my work on the ttfautohint stuff.  But it isn't an urgent issue, and
in case you have time to implement it I would be very grateful :-)

OK, I made a simple patch to draw the segment data. I have to copy afhints.h and aftypes.h to the src/ directory because I really need some structs from autofit/.

Besides, the vertical segments are abnormal. There are some non-uniform drift from where it supposed to be. I don't know where the problem are.

Attach a image to show ftgrid with arphic uming font. You can use 'h' to toggle ignoring the hinting and 's' to toggle drawing stems.