Re: [ft-devel] FT_New_Memory_Face crashes

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FT_New_Memory_Face crashes
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 06:32:48 +0200 (CEST)

Louis,

your attachment is too big for the mailing list.  Additionally, it
contains a non-free font which is not allowed to be distributed.
Please resend it without the font, if necessary, and I'll forward your
mail to the list.

BTW, trying to compile with

  g++ -o Standalone \
      -O0 -g \
      Standalone.cpp \
      -I /usr/local/include/freetype2/include \
      -L /usr/local/lib \
      -lfreetype

I get this:

  Standalone.cpp:6:43: error: ‘zip_uint64_t’ has not been declared

Indeed, `zip_uint64_t' is not defined anywhere in your bundle, thus I
can't proceed.