Re: [ft-devel] where might be a problem

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] where might be a problem
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 23:09:26 +0900

Thanks, hmm, I agree with your pointing out that
current auto bold synthesis does not work well for
Lohit Devanagari. The horizontal strokes are disconnected,
and the left half of the horizontal strokes are not flat.
I will check, although yet I'm not familiar with auto
bold synthesis code.

Regards,
mpsuzuki