Re: [ft-devel] Auto Embolding of Lohit Devanagari (Re: where might be a

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Auto Embolding of Lohit Devanagari (Re: where might be a problem)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:49:11 -0500

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 10:54 AM, suzuki toshiya
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> Alexei Podtelezhnikov wrote:

>>> Which version of Freetype does that? Can you compare Freetype 2.4.5 and
>>> 2.4.8?
>>> A new stroker code by David Bevan was introduced in 2.4.6.
>
> It seems that FreeType 2.4.5 shows same problem.

I think it is clear what is happening:
instead of interpreting a point as a corner between two straight segments,
this point is considered a control point of a conic Bézier curve.
Since every glyph
suffers from it, could it be a first or a last segment? An off-by-one
error somewhere?