[ft-devel] Build freetype2 64bit in windows

From: 钱晓明
Subject: [ft-devel] Build freetype2 64bit in windows
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:00:32 +0800 (CST)

Hi, I am using solution file 'freetype.sln' in vc2010 directory to build freetype 2.4.9. I create new configuration for x64, and the build process has no error but with many warnings.
I see warings for these:
  1. convert "ptrdiff_t" to "unsigned long"
  2. convert "int" to "FT_Pointer"
  3. convert "FT_PtrDist" to "FT_Long"
  4. convert "int" to "FT_UShort*"

How should I configure my 64bit project for vc2010 to avoid these? I think these pointer operations aren't correct.

Thanks.