Re: [ft-devel] Fwd: VEGESIGNES

From: Laval Chabot
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Fwd: VEGESIGNES
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 08:06:28 -0400

Sorry I don't know how to make computing on the terminal iMac (OS Lion).

I am building a Font with FontForge and there is missing instructions table in
it.

I don't know if this is the main problem.

I can't validate my Font.

I don't know what exactly to do to run my Font with ttfautohint

Frandey Lavie Hypère Chabom⊥
address@hidden