Re: [ft-devel] PDF text rendering error

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] PDF text rendering error
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:35:27 +0900

OK, please let us work with same testing program.

I guess you're working for the proprietary software
and you cannot disclose the source to me (and I think
I don't have appropriate developer environment even
if you can disclose the source).

Thus, I will make a patch generating many trace
messages, and a small CUI program just checking
if the font is found to be tricky. Is it acceptable?

Please check if you can build FT2 library with
debug/trace functions, while I'm writing a patch
for debugging.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

Johnson Y. Yan wrote:
Toshiya-san, I apply your patch, but still render error, : (.
If the way i call the function is wrong?
FT_Load_Glyph(FtFace, gid, FT_LOAD_NO_BITMAP).

Johnson Y. Yan