[ft-devel] FW: PDF text rendering error

From: Hirwen HARENDAL
Subject: [ft-devel] FW: PDF text rendering error
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:34:51 +0000

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] PDF text rendering error
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:19:32 +0000

> please see my test code, you can use the embeded font 1_BKLGIB+FA.ttf i sent yesterday to test:

** Not possible to test anything with the font you sent (Fontlab, fontforge, TTX). try to see other glyphs !

-> Maybe see font source using fontlab (like you seem to use from your image), try to see
font validation (nodes to extrems, correct direction, remove overlaps) before all
-> The image you sent is exactly what it's obtained during font convertion PS to TTF without direction change
or bold mode from regular with bad directions.

** Is your font is: http://www.nec.co.jp/csr/en/report2009/cs/ud/ud01.html at Universal Design Fonts ?

Regards

Hirwen HARENDAL