Re: [ft-devel] [ttfautohint] stem width handling is now selectable

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [ttfautohint] stem width handling is now selectable
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:03:37 +0200

Hi

> it is the 'G' option that gave the only 'different' rendering
> i saw, and it's not overall better anyway

Hmm. Looks to me like Capture-G-win7GDI.PNG is the best of those 3,
though the c and e and some numbers have some issues, there are less
overall than the other 2.

Alas I think there is a desperate need for a much more advanced GUI
for this, which can generate images of sample texts in all the
rendering environments and present these images 2-up or onion skinned
and so on. Adam? :-)

Cheers
Dave