[ft-devel] R: freetype rendering problems

From: Mauro Conzato
Subject: [ft-devel] R: freetype rendering problems
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:33:19 +0200

Hello Toshiya,
we have finally been able to solve the issue. our platform team was providing a freetype library build with

#define TT_CONFIG_OPTION_UNPATENTED_HINTING

uncommented. this is generating the issue. as the documentation says, this may happen if you build the library and use it with western charsets. so this is not a new bug.

i would like to express my appreciation for your support on this issue.

thanks a lot,

Mauro