Re: [ft-devel] controlling FreeType modules

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] controlling FreeType modules
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:21:32 +0900

What are the void* pointers typically expected to point to...?

As I suppose these void* values are often pointers to some malloced
memory in many cases, how is it expected that resource management of
that memory is done...?  I.e., when the a list gets destroyed because
a FT library is destroyed, who's responsible for cleaning up the
pointed-to property data?

"property" tends to bring to mind simple things like numeric or string
settings.  Strings could I suppose passed directly; how about numbers?

-Miles

--
97% of everything is grunge