Re: [ft-devel] Unable to load OpenType font (test case + font attached)

From: Tassyns, Bram
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Unable to load OpenType font (test case + font attached)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:09:42 +0000

Hi,

I'm assuming that since FreeType now supports fonts with these errors that your question is answered.
However I would like to check if (and why) Enfocus PitStop corrupts the font when optimizing the PDF.
Could you provide me with the original PDF (with font still correct) and the actions you take to optimize it with Enfocus PitStop?

Regards,
Bram