Re: [ft-devel] FreeType 2.4.11 amalgamation RC1

From: Tom Bishop, Wenlin Institute
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType 2.4.11 amalgamation RC1
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 20:10:53 -0500

On Dec 20, 2012, at 3:49 PM, Vinnie Falco <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've updated the FreeType amalgamation to the recently released
> version of FreeType, 2.4.11. It is available in the "develop" branch
> of the official amalgamation repository:
>
> https://github.com/vinniefalco/FreeTypeAmalgam

I get the same minor problem as with 2.4.10: redefinition of typedef ‘Byte’.
These three lines all occur in FreeTypeAmalgam.c:

(1)  typedef unsigned char   Byte, *PByte;

(2) #  define Byte   z_Byte

(3) typedef unsigned char  Byte;  /* 8 bits */

After commenting out the second and third of those lines, it appears to be
working fine. Thank you!

(Maybe ftraster.c and zconf.h should be revised to use FT_Byte instead of Byte.)

Happy Solstice,

Tom

文林 Wenlin Institute, Inc.        Software for Learning Chinese
E-mail: address@hidden     Web: http://www.wenlin.com
Telephone: 1-877-4-WENLIN (1-877-493-6546)
☯