Re: [ft-devel] Fonts with unusual CFF operators sought!

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Fonts with unusual CFF operators sought!
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:12:23 -0400

Wener,

I don't know if there is OpenType/CFF equivalents of the Blue Sky Research/Y&Y based Computer Modern fonts, but if they exist, you'll want to check them out.  They use the div operator (which isn't really that exotic, it's in the Type 1 spec and is used in the Type 1 flavor of the above fonts).

I suppose I could download the OpenType FDK from Adone and convert the BSR/Y&Y fonts that can be downloaded from the AMS.

Tom