Re: [ft-devel] broken includes and ftversion from freetype-config in 2.5

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] broken includes and ftversion from freetype-config in 2.5.2
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 00:17:40 +0000 (GMT)

Are you sure? I think $PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR is already part of
standard pkg-config, although --host isn't, according to this:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/pkg-config/CrossCompileProposal/

 To: address@hidden
 Cc: address@hidden
 Date: Sunday, 22 December, 2013, 6:19

 > [...]
 >
 > Wouldn't something like this makes sense also?

 Not yet, since...

 > In a way this makes freetype-config cross-compile
 aware, this
 > pkg-config is sensitive to whether it is being run in
 > cross-compile environment.

 ... upstream `pkg-config' doesn't support that properly, as
 far as I
 know, and I don't want be on the mercy of a single
 distribution.