[ft-devel] Query about freetype

From: sai prashanthi
Subject: [ft-devel] Query about freetype
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 09:16:48 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to port freetype to a graphicas controller (not out in the
market yet). This might seem like a silly question. But I couldn't
find sufficient documentation online. I am using freetype 1.0. I am
allowed to use only this.

When I try TT_Open_Face, i should specify a path to font file. I tried
the local path, C://Windows//Font//arial.ttf. But it takes a long time
and I don't know if I am getting the right output. Should I use the
font which is on the graphics controller instead? If yes, how do I
copy the .ttf file to the memory in the controller? And how do I
access it?

Please excuse me if this question is very silly. I am ne wto freetype
and couldn't find sufficient documentation for freetype 1.0.

Best regards,
Sai Prashanthi Ram