[ft-devel] Cleaning up ttinterp

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: [ft-devel] Cleaning up ttinterp
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:04:44 -0700

I was checking it out today and noticed that there are two main loops: default
big switch, and non-default function-dispatch array.  There was also two modes
for the execution context: default MT-safe, non-default MT-unsafe.

I removed the non-default codepaths.  And did some removing macros.  I've put
the results here so far:

  https://github.com/behdad/freetype/tree/ttinterp-cleanup

The first two commits remove about 1600 lines combined.

There's more cleanup that can be done, but I figured I shared this first and
only continue if there's interest merging it.

Cheers,
--
behdad
http://behdad.org/