Re: [ft-devel] Peculiar Hinting / Rendering Behavior

From: Darrell Bellert
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Peculiar Hinting / Rendering Behavior
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:37:48 -0700

Hi Werner -

It has been about a year since I last submitted this and I was wondering if any progress has been made on it? I'm not sure how your development environment works. Do you have folks who regularly work on bugs like this or would it be in my best interest to start debugging this myself?

Thanks,

Darrell