[ft-devel] GX support now working

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] GX support now working
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 12:38:24 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

GX support should now work in general, please test!  At least with
`Skia.ttf' I no longer see artifacts.

Adam, I still have problems with two glyphs in `Zycon Regular', namely
the cat and the lizard.  The shapes are heavily distorted if you move
one of the two axes that are active for those glyphs.  As far as I can
see, this is a problem in the font – is it possible that this small
font is a demo only, with those two glyphs intentionally scrambled?
Please compare the results on your old OS X machine for verification.