Re: [ft-devel] Slightly modified header inclusion scheme

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Slightly modified header inclusion scheme
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:11:45 -0700

Werner,

This is extremely problematic.  Please read my original report that caused the
first header file layout change:

  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.fonts.freetype.devel/9052

If you are changing this again, can you please just under the simplification
that you did in that old thread?  Ie, make everything look like it used to
before 2013, except that ft2build.h will be inside freetype2/ as opposed to
outside it as it was pre-2013.

Thanks,
behdad