Re: [ft-devel] CFF divide operator

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] CFF divide operator
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 11:40:44 +0100 (CET)

> I've run into some CFF fonts that use the divide operator, which is
> unimplemented in the new CFF interpreter.

Interesting.  Please send me a sample privately for my collection.
Can you find out which CFF generator created the fonts?  Or are the
fonts even `native' CFF?

> I was going to include a sample font, but I can't get ftview to load
> CFF fonts (and I need it to figure out exactly which font(s) are the
> problem cases).  Is there some trick to making ftview work with CFF
> fonts?

Handling of `pure CFF' should be fixed with FreeType commit cd346da5,
applied two days ago; it seems that it got broken before version
2.6.0.  Does this work for you?

> Here's a patch that fixes it [...]

Will check this soon, thanks.