[ft-devel] Builtin way to trace freetype API calls?

From: Qian Hong
Subject: [ft-devel] Builtin way to trace freetype API calls?
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 02:08:04 +0800

Hi folks,

I am working on Wine support for a closed source Win32 application.
This Win32 application bundle a freetype library to process fonts:

https://www.reasoncoresecurity.com/freetype.dll-0aa9e1bd9e67aa9852df16152a83fcb1e7886d48.aspx

In order to understand how the application use freetype, I am hoping
to tracing the freetype API calls. Is there something like `export
FREETYPE_DEBUG=1` available so I can read freetype API logs?

The freetype version is 2.4.3 according to resource dump from
freetype.dll ( $ winedump -j resource freetype.dll )

Thank you very much!

Qian Hong

-
http://www.winehq.org