Re: [ft-devel] "Inside the fastest font renderer in the world" - new ver

From: Graham Asher
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] "Inside the fastest font renderer in the world" - new version available
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 14:33:04 +0100

Right now I think the supposed bug doesn't exist, but was caused by forcibly closing a debug session in Visual Studio 2015.

On 19/08/2016 14:02, Graham Asher wrote:
I've fixed the clipping and winding rule bugs, and it now works well with CartoType map rendering, and seems fast although I have not benchmarked it against the older renderer. However, one note of caution: I think there is still a bug somewhere, probably a write beyond the end of an array; no doubt that is my fault. I will try to reproduce and fix it.

I have uploaded the new version.