Re: [ft-devel] C99, long long, and inline

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] C99, long long, and inline
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 21:34:40 -0400

> Is it bad idea
> to add an option to take the sample string from stdin
> or other file?

I don't have Japanese or Chinese text handy, but I want it on my finger tips
for Freetype testing. What is bad about hard coding it into Freetype ?

Right now Freetype supports dinosaur platforms that did not bother to upgrade
the compiler better than modern 64-bit platforms. That is the fact! Do you
really believe that people with old compilers care about Freetype 2.7? They
don't. That is also the fact.