[ft-devel] GSoC 2017 Introduction.

From: Jamie Kilpatrick
Subject: [ft-devel] GSoC 2017 Introduction.
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:18:44 -0400

Hi,

I am Jamie a MS Computer Science student and I am interested in participating
in GSoC with Freetype Project. I am very interested in testing and have worked
on Automated testing in past projects. I would love to work on providing the
necessary enhancements to the buzzer by decoupling it into the different files.
I will write my proposal and share with the Mailing list for review. Also I
wish to know if there are other students already working on this project so I
can select another from the interesting list available.

Thanks
-Jamie