[ft-devel] GSOC application 2017

From: Jose Mª Malaguilla Morales
Subject: [ft-devel] GSOC application 2017
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:58:23 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Jose M Malaguilla and I am an applicant for working with your projects during the Google Summer of Code this year. To introduce myself, I will say I am student of Computer Engineering and I know C, C++, Python and Java as programming languages.

For the future I plan to work with image compression and image rendering, so work with you will be a great opportunity to take knowledge from you.

I have sent you my proposal by the Google Summer of Code platform, so there you will have more information about me. I would like to thank the opportunity for applying for your project and I would like to add that if your reject my proposal you can ask me when you want to take part from your community and help as much as I can.
Yours faithfully

Jose M Malaguilla

Libre de virus. www.avast.com