Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Moving CFF stuff into psaux module

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Moving CFF stuff into psaux module
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2017 06:53:39 +0200 (CEST)

>> Also, I just pushed the changes I have tried making thus far to
>> savannah, in branch ewaldhew-refactor-cf2 (not cleaned).  If
>> possible, please give it a quick look to see if I am going in the
>> right direction. (Most of the changes are cut-and-paste)
>
> Will do so tomorrow.  Thanks for the code!

I've now looked at the code.  Sorry for the delay.

Everything looks very good, thanks!  Some comments.

. If you are going to clean up, please replace the `cf2' file name
  prefix with something more generic.

. Recently, integer overflow run-time checking was activated (again)
  for the fuzzer, causing a lot of minor code changes while applying
  fixes.  I'm not going to do large structural changes to the CFF
  stuff (this would be mean :-), so you might decide to apply those
  changes later on while doing the clean-up.

. You are asking

    //TODO(ewaldhew): should this be in ttface?
    PSAux_Service    psaux;

  My gut feeling says yes, but it should be easy to change later on.