Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] CID font support, and others

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] CID font support, and others
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 16:00:56 +0200 (CEST)

>> Or any specific way you had in mind for us to consolidate all our
>> work for submission (for archival purposes too)?  Could also keep
>> the working clean branch forever, or push a clone to github.
>
> Yes, keeping your branch makes sense – it should probably renamed so
> that `GSoC 2017' appears in its name.  Additionally, all your other
> activity is already archived – one of the reasons I asked for
> communication over the `freetype-devel' list.

Another suggestion is to write an e-mail to both the `freetype' and
the `freetype-devel' lists that details on the project, the
difficulties, and your solutions – with proper URLs to the code.  This
would be kind of a corollary of your commit messages and the e-mail
exchange on the `freetype-devel' list while doing the work.

Alternatively, open a FreeType bug tracker issue and fill it with all
the necessary data.

Or do both :-)

Whatever you are going to choose, please send a draft to me and Alexei
privately in advance so that we can review it.