Re: [ft-devel] call for mac FontVal testers.

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] call for mac FontVal testers.
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 19:11:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Chris,
Thanks for testing. It seems that on mac it crashes while unpacking all the
bundled stuff, whereas I tried the same process building for earlier
linux boxes and found I also made a mistake with some version mismatches (some
parts come from the host, some from the target...). So I have deleted the tar
ball now as I am fairly sure almost all of it is broken. Thanks a lot and sorry
for the time...

FYI, this is new part of the mono tool chain developed in the last 12 months,
and I just filed a few small fixes for some confusing typos .
https://github.com/mono/mono/pull/5457
https://github.com/mono/mono/pull/5456
https://github.com/mono/mono/pull/5455

I probably should have a go at targetting older linux boxes first just to
smoke-test this :-).

Hin-Tak