Re: [ft-devel] Text rendering error

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Text rendering error
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:11:51 +0900

Dear Yan, Werner,

Sorry for lated response to this discussion.

It seems that DFGothic-EB in 1.pdf retains cvt/prep/fpgm
tables, so it would be possible to include their checksums
tricky font detector. I would try to find other PDFs
including DFGothic-EB to confirm the checksums are stable.

Also, DLCLiShu and DLCHayBold in 2.pdf might be tricky.

Regards,
mpsuzuki