Re: [ft-devel] Converting the html documentation by using tomd, Tomd is

From: Ankit Dhankhar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Converting the html documentation by using tomd, Tomd is a python tool.
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 04:42:07 +0530

Hi Bhaskar,
   I went through the Tomd python tool as mentioned by you, I saw that it is quite similar to Pandoc with limitation of converting simple HTML( generated from markdown) back to Markdown. If we use to convert the nested TAG and CLASS used in HT, it will note produce the expected result (i.e. still leaving a lot of manual work). Thus a custom convector( if possible) should be made so manual conversion can be avoided ;). I would be glad to listen to your opinions about  :).

P.S. Meanwhile I went through other software and custom scripts written by me, and also able to produce some result (available on http://ankitdhankhar.me/FreeType/)
Like know about the views of community :)

P.P.S. : Apologies, if there is some spelling or mistake on  website. This is just for testing purposes for the available options. ;)

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Dhankhar