[ft-devel] GSoC Status update and complete API reference website

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: [ft-devel] GSoC Status update and complete API reference website
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 17:56:34 +0530

Hi all,

* It's been 4 weeks since the coding period for GSoC began and
I have written another status update for weeks 3 & 4:
https://github.com/nikramakrishnan/freetype-docs/wiki/GSoC-Status-Update:-Week-3-&-4

* Also, docwriter (https://github.com/nikramakrishnan/freetype-docwriter)
can now output Markdown, and I am in the process of writing
code to automatically generate the `yml' configuration file
required by MkDocs.

* The complete API documentation site is now available on
https://nikramakrishnan.github.io/freetype-site/ft2-toc/
This was generated using docwriter with the header files
updated to commit b18f5e7c62c0aa6f8d17cbb9a8fe687ed402569a.

I am in the process of implementing changes and fixing
bugs suggested/reported on the mailing list previously.

Please also let me know of any problems you notice with the
website, and any other comments.

--
Nikhil