[ft-devel] Differences in gf files.

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: [ft-devel] Differences in gf files.
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 21:21:45 +0530

Hi all,
I found some differences in gf files `cmr10.600gf'
and `cmr10.2602gf'. In the gftype output of `cmr10.600gf',
in its postamble the `loc' defines a pointer to the `boc'
command which directly points to the character's bitmap
data. But, the file `cmr10.2602gf' and most others, in their
postambles the `loc' defines a pointer to the `xxx1' command
which  defines some extra information about the character and
then later gives the character bitmap.
Now, Vflib handles fonts only of the type `cmr10.600gf' i.e it does
not have provision of handling `xxx1' commands after coming from
the postamble.What should I do to solve this problem? Should I
provide a support for `xxx1' commands.
I have been using `cmr10.600gf' for testing and that is why I did
not encounter this earlier.
I am attaching gftype outputs of both the font files
Link to the vflib's gf code: here
(In `gf_read_glyph' function)

Thank you
--