Re: [ft-devel] COLR/CPAL

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] COLR/CPAL
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 21:15:47 +0200 (CEST)

> Looks to me like FT_HAS_COLOR still returns false for COLR/CPAL
> fonts.  Any idea?

How do you come to this impression?  There is the following code in
`sfobjs.c' around line 1405:

      if ( face->sbit_table_type == TT_SBIT_TABLE_TYPE_CBLC ||
           face->sbit_table_type == TT_SBIT_TABLE_TYPE_SBIX ||
           face->colr                                       )
        flags |= FT_FACE_FLAG_COLOR;      /* color glyphs */

For me it seems to work.  Do you have a counterexample?