Re: [ft-devel] [freetype2] parthw-cleaned 42890cf 2/2: [gf] Register gf

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [freetype2] parthw-cleaned 42890cf 2/2: [gf] Register gf services.
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 15:07:26 +0530

> +#define FT_SERVICE_GF_H   <freetype/internal/services/svgf.h>

Do you think there will be a new service special to GF?  Otherwise a
file `svgf.h' is not needed.

To answer my own question: Probably yes, namely to make the `xxx' and
`yyy' data publicly available.  If you are going to do that, do you
already have an idea how such an API should look like?

Yes, this can be done. Although I don't have any idea yet, but I can surely
work on it.

Thank you

Parth