Re: [ft-devel] Collision between middle and right column in API

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Collision between middle and right column in API
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 23:46:28 +0530

please have a look at

  https://www.dxdy.ooo/freetype-web-jekyll/docs/reference/ft2-properties/index.html

and check how the documentation of FT_AUTOHINTER_SCRIPT_XXX gets
rendered.  On my box, the tables clash badly with the right column,
see attached image.

It seems we need a formatting like

  FT_AUTOHINTER_SCRIPT_NONE

      Don't auto-hint this glyph.

  FT_AUTOHINTER_SCRIPT_LATIN

      Apply the latin auto-hinter. For the auto-hinter, ‘latin’ is a
      very broad term, including Cyrillic and Greek also since
      characters from those scripts share the same design constraints.

to have enough horizontal space for the tables in the middle column.

I've changed the code to format all tables with code sequences in them like
you mention above. I'll update the website soon.

--
Nikhil