Re: [ft-devel] MultipleMaster: no setweightvector?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] MultipleMaster: no setweightvector?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 06:33:40 +0100 (CET)

>>> I'd like to add the ability to set/get the weight vector directly
>>> (FT_Set/Get_MM_Weight_Vector), [...]
>
> I've taken a first pass at this:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/yatcd4xn
>
> I'm sure I've messed up some coding standard, or API detail things,
> so let me know if anyone has issues with it.

Coding is fine, thanks :-) While checking it in more detail I'll fix
whitespace issues here and there (e.g., the indentation level is
always two spaces, not four), but IMHO this is nothing you should
worry about.

Some observations:

. I'm missing a diff for the API entry in `ftmm.h'.  Is this
  intentional or an omission?

. You are talking about -1 as a return value of
  `FT_Set_MM_WeightVector_Func'.  I don't see this in the code.
  Additionally, the return type is `FT_Error' so it's not clear to me
  what you mean with `return value'.

. The special handling of `*len' in `T1_Get_MM_WeightVector' needs
  documentation, i.e., at least a comment.