Re: [ft-devel] color framework

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] color framework
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:36:53 -0500

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 10:27 AM Alexei Podtelezhnikov <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 10:23 AM Behdad Esfahbod <address@hidden> wrote:

> As long as you don't break cairo and Chrome, I don't care what you do.

That is not how it works. Please help up to make FreeType better.

I hate to say it, but somebody should, you have been quite obnoxious
recently. You one sentence bug reports without any demonstration are
arrogant too. Come down to Earth, man!

There's just not enough time for me to do more.  How hard is that to see?  I'm not trying to be hard.  Just, overwhelmed, and annoyed that you change things without caring about breaking things.  I have to make sure the entire stack works.  And have done that for over ten years.  It has worn me out.  So I handed out most responsibility to others and have only kept HarfBuzz around.  I care enough, and have time to, comment and bug report.  But don't have time to debug everything or get into long arguments.