[ft-devel] FreeType SVG render

From: siva sadu
Subject: [ft-devel] FreeType SVG render
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 11:11:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
          This is Siva. I have a project to read SVG files and render using SVG library. But font is not clear, thought of using                           FreeType. In SVG library .fnt file used to render. We thought if we create a .fnt file from FreeType library (which has all                   ASCII characters), font will have better clarity. Is it possible to create a .fnt from FreeType library ? If directly we can't                     generate .fnt, is there any work around to generate image/ttf from FreeType library and then convert into .fnt.
Is my thought process correct? FreeType library generated .fnt improves font clarity?

Regards,
Siva