Re: [ft-devel] An analysis of Librsvg

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] An analysis of Librsvg
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 01:00:10 +0900

Hi Vincent, Alexei,

On 2019/05/21 22:04, Alexei Podtelezhnikov wrote:
On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 5:35 AM Vincent Torri <address@hidden> wrote:
as I have said, in our project, we parse ourselves the svg and use
freetype renderer directly for the rendering. we do not depend on any
external library

I noticed. Thank you for the vote of confidence in FreeType rendering
engine. I am all for adding color, even gradient color, to the engine.

Excuse me, I cannot remember about the project Vincent talks about,
please let me know what it is. Enlightenment is what you're talking about?

Regards,
mpsuzuki