[ft-devel] A reminder

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: [ft-devel] A reminder
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 12:41:45 +0500

Hi Werner and Toshiya,

This is a reminder that my final exams for this semester are just starting from tomorrow (24 May) and will end on 4 June. As they are hard and I have to focus on them, I won't be actively available here on the list. I have to prepare.

I'll be reading everything sent to the list and hopefully responding whenever I can. Also, I plan to provide a similar overview of `resvg' this weekend (hopefully, I'll get enough time to do it).

The coding period of GSoC starts on 27 May. So, I'll roughly be not working for a week of the official time. I'll be compensating for this when I start working from 4 June.

Also, the current plan, as discussed in my proposal too, would be to spend the first week in writing code to extract SVG documents out of font files. I might get a few hours of free time during the weekends and I'll be researching about this, so that it gets easier when I start coding. If you want me to do something else in these time slots, feel free to let me know.

Thank you,
Moazin