Re: [ft-devel] Problems building Freetype 2.10.0 on VS2005

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Problems building Freetype 2.10.0 on VS2005
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 13:07:25 -0400

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 12:13 PM Robin Watts <address@hidden> wrote:
> Despite intrin.h defining this function, it's not there on linking.
> Release builds work fine. I fear VS2005 is broken in this regard.

Could the problem be that the Debug mode does not define /Oi by
default, i.e. all VS versions would fail in debug mode with your
custom project files?
We actually have EnableIntrinsicFunctions="true" in both Debug and
Release configurations in the out-of-box project files. Can you try
adding that option to your Debug configuration?