[ft-devel] Question about FT_Outline_Embolden

From: 이준희
Subject: [ft-devel] Question about FT_Outline_Embolden
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:12:32 +0900

I'm using FT_Outline_Embolden to create a feature like MS gdiplus's compound array.

But there is a part of FT_Outline_Embolden code that I don't know.

(ftoutln.c)
/* non-strict linequalities avoid divide-by-zero when q = l = 0 */
If (FT_MulFix( xstrength, q ) > = FT_MulFix( l, d ) )
shift.x = FT_MulDiv( shift.x, xstrength, d );
Ese
shift.x = FT_MulDiv( shift.x, l, q );

FT_MulDiv (shift.x, xstrength, d ) is understandable.
I don't know what FT_MulDiv (shift.x, l, q ) means.

Can you explain it to me?