Request for guidance

From: Amish Faldu
Subject: Request for guidance
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 14:13:17 +0530

Greetings of the day to FreeType,

I am Faldu Amish from India. I am interested in contributing great ideas through GSOC 2020 to your organisation and I am enthusiastic about it. I can code in Python3 and C++ programming language and I have very good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms. But I am confused from where to start because its my first time and I don't know what I need to learn to contribute great ideas to upgrade your project.

I will be very grateful to you if you suggest me what to do in this situation.