Re: I'm back

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: I'm back
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 18:20:55 +0200

Hello

not a pressure issue, but i would like to have VF driver. A Summer of
Code task has begun, never finished, though.

about build system, i would say meson only for Windows, Linux, BSD*
and Solaris, and no change for the other OS. That would simplify the
build system. are Jamfiles really useful these days ? In addition,
having a lot of build system is a pain to have them always up to date

best regards

Vincent Torri