Re: [Freetype-devel] Re: GSOC - Distance Fields

From: Anuj Verma
Subject: Re: [Freetype-devel] Re: GSOC - Distance Fields
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 15:50:49 +0530

Hello Werner,

> As you like.  The idea is that you can go wild within your branch, and
> that you prepare another, cleaned-up branch for final GSoC submission
> that contains commits in a logical order.

In that case I will start integrating the feature in FreeType. I have
decided to create a new renderer module and add a render mode accordingly.
And since I have a standalone implementation for generating SDF from outlines,
I will go ahead and do that first and later I will do it for bitmaps.

Thanks,

Anuj