Re: [patch] Simplify ftconfig.h

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [patch] Simplify ftconfig.h
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 22:25:27 +0200

Good catch, here's the updated patch that also modifies builds/vms/ftconfig.h

We might remove support for __BORLANDC__ et al in the future, but I prefer to do that in a separate patch (as well as all support code under builds/ for these compilers).
Just moving things around is simpler to review and implement so far :)

Thank you

Le mar. 23 juin 2020 à 22:03, Alexei Podtelezhnikov <apodtele@gmail.com> a écrit :
On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 3:05 PM David Turner <david@freetype.org> wrote:

> [build] Simplify <freetype/config/ftconfig.h>
>
> This patch simplifies the content of ftconfig.h by
> moving things around a little, i.e.:

This greatly consolidates a lot of redundancy in multiple copies of
ftconfig.h too. However, I think you missed the third copy for
ftconfig.h in builds/vms/ftconfig.h. I also wonder if __BORLANDC__,
__WATCOMC__, and __MWERKS__ are still worth mentioning.