Re: Gitlab Migration Progress

From: Anurag Thakur
Subject: Re: Gitlab Migration Progress
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:29:03 +0530

I am ready to start the migration process. It would be great if Werner and Alexei would continue the discussion here:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/-/issues/288

On Thu, 20 Aug, 2020, 11:48 pm Anurag Thakur, <devanuragthakur@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys! So, I have almost completed the script for migration. Here is a Google drive link to see it in action(it's a video): https://drive.google.com/file/d/102TpqRiFv32PKkPLSASPasj5XCC71Ok1/view?usp=drivesdk

Please go to gitlab.com/freetype2/issue-migration/issues/40 and tell me if any further changes are required in the issue format. The only change that's left from my side is adding an additional comment with link to all the attached files to every issue.

Also, everyone please send me your gitlab ID with preferred position(owner/maintainer/developer/member) so that I can invite you to the freetype2 group.

I will be posting any further updates regarding the migration on this thread.

Please let me know what else is required for migrating fully to gitlab (the issue migration should be done by tomorrow).

Regards,
Anurag