Re: [freetype2] master 576403f 1/2: [builds] Relocate `FTMODULE_H'.

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [freetype2] master 576403f 1/2: [builds] Relocate `FTMODULE_H'.
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 09:51:42 -0500

> > Shall I place ftmodule.h into BUILD_DIR then, next to ftoption.h and
> > ftconfig.h?
>
> No, since FreeType's `$(BUILD_DIR)` directory is not 'builddir' in the
> autoconf sense.  FreeType's builddir is called `$(OBJ_DIR)`.
>
> I suggest that you simply revert the commit.

Please bear with me for a moment. I just want to understand. We host
custom/generated ftoption.h and ftconfig.h in either BUILD_DIR or
DEVEL_DIR. Only one of them is always defined but not both. Why should
ftmodule.h be different? This should work but slightly later in
toplevel.mk.

ifdef DEVEL_BUILD
  FTMODULE_H ?= $(DEVEL_DIR)/ftmodule.h
else